Happy Birthday Queen Elizabeth, Queen is now 90, queen elizabeth, the queen, queens birthday
The Queen has two birthdays - the official one is always held on a Saturday in June, while her real birthday on 21 April - in a tradition going back 250 years. It was introduced to try to ensure better weather for the monarch's official celebrations.
Facts About Queen Elizabeth II
1. The Queen has been married for 68 years, longer than any other British monarch
2. Her coronation was the first to be televised and was watched by over 20 million people in the UK
3. There have been 12 UK prime ministers, seven Archbishops of Canterbury and seven Popes during her reign
4. She has sat for more than 130 official portrait paintings
5. During her reign, she has visited 117 countries, travelling more than a million miles
6. In 2012 she became the second British monarch to celebrate a diamond jubilee, and in 2015 became the UK's longest reigning monarch
A national Service of thanksgiving to stamp the Queen's 90th birthday at St Paul's Cathedral has paid tribute to her "steadfast commitment" to the nation.
Dignitary of St Paul's David Ison expressed gratitude toward the Queen for her "delicate consistency, regal poise and generous mankind".
Ecclesiastical overseer of Canterbury Justin Welby said the Queen had ruled through "war and hardship, turmoil and change".
The administration was gone to by Royal Family individuals, including the Duke of Edinburgh - all alone 95th birthday.
PM David Cameron read from the Bible, while supporter Sir David Attenborough read an entry composed by Michael Bond, writer of the Paddington Bear books, on "the death of the years".